Apply for Full Scholarships at Cape Breton University in Canada. The deadline for this application is 15th October 2021.
Don’t let financial constraints stop you from pursuing your dream of studying abroad. Apply for the Major Entrance Scholarships at Cape Breton University in Canada. The application process is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students are eligible to apply for this application . Also, this support will be available to foreign applicants who want to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate program at CBU and will cover the tuition fee.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas regions are eligible to apply.
- Also, undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs taught at CBU are eligible to apply for.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received an acceptance letter for the applied program from CBU.
The applicants that will successfully win the Major Entrance support will be awarded $10,000 to $30,000 to cover the tuition fee of the applied program at CBU.
- How to Apply: The students must create an account on the university portal and apply through the same. Similarly, students that will successfully submit their application before the deadline and meet the requirements for the opportunity will be considered.
- Likewise, the students must present the following documents to the university:
- Supplementary Application
- Also, official transcript
- Furthermore, financial need application
- Additionally, high School Transcripts
- Essay in 500 words
- Likewise, academic as well non-academic References
- Also, applicants must have scored a minimum score of 65% in their previous academic engagements to be admitted in CBU.
- Moreover, the applicants must attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- CAEL – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
- MELAB – 85
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!