Apply for the Full Liverpool Excellence Scholarship 2020. The deadline for the application is ongoing.
The University of Liverpool Management School is offering a range of generous scholarships and study awards to help cover the cost of MBA tuition fees.
- Open to HEU/OSI applicants on the Liverpool MBA and the Football Industries MBA on-campus programs.
- Additionally, applicants that have achieved academic and professional excellence will be considered.
- Furthermore, candidates must hold at least a high 2:1 (65+% in their undergraduate or postgraduate degree)
- Also, have four or more years of professional/managerial experience and be able to demonstrate leadership potential.
Value of Scholarship
- ULMS Liverpool MBA Excellence Scholarship 2020 provides a full or partial fee waiver.
Partial awards can be combined with any centrally-awarded funding that the applicant is eligible for. The University will consider eligible program applicants for the scholarship. Furthermore, no separate application is necessary for the ULMS Liverpool MBA Excellence Scholarship 2020.
The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England. Founded as a college in 1881, it gained its royal charter in 1903 with the ability to award degrees and is also known to be one of the six original ‘redbrick’ civic universities.
Visit the official page for more information.