Apply for the First Class Scholarships in the UK at the University of Liverpool. The deadline for the application is ongoing.
The University of Liverpool First Class Scholarship is available to (non-EU) international students. It is for full-time non-clinical undergraduate degree programmes who achieve and maintain a first-class average 70% and above.
Eligibility for First-Class Scholarships in the UK
To be eligible for this award you must
- be liable to pay full international tuition fees
- Also, have commenced a new undergraduate programme no sooner than the academic year 2019/20.
- Likewise, be entering Year 2 of an undergraduate programme no sooner than the academic year 2020/21.
- Furthermore, have passed the preceding year’s study at the University of Liverpool at the first attempt with an overall average of 70% or above.
Value of Scholarship
- Students will receive a GBP 1,000 tuition fee reduction (deducted from the programme fees raised by the University) for each subsequent year of study if a First-class average (70% or above) is maintained
- Students will not be eligible for the University of Liverpool First Class Scholarship in any year when they are receiving official sponsorship of value equal to or greater than the full cost of the programme.
The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England. Founded as a college in 1881, it gained its royal charter in 1903 with the ability to award degrees and is also known to be one of the six original ‘redbrick’ civic universities.
Visit the official page for more information.