Applications are open for the Scholarships at Rotman School in Canada. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 31st March 2020. Additionally, the name of the scholarship is Entrance awards at Rotman School, 2020.
For the Scholarships at Rotman School in Canada,
- They must be strong candidates who reflect the diversity and accomplishments of the school’s community.
- Additionally, the University is particularly looking for driven candidates who commit to integrity, excellence, collaboration, and respect.
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive partial funding of $5000 – $20,000.
- Also, the awards range from $5,000 – $20,000, including the Director’s Award and the Vice-Dean’s Award and, are for future MMA students who demonstrate exceptional merit
About the University
- The Joseph L. Rotman School of Management commonly known as the Rotman School of Management, the Rotman School or just Rotman, is the University of Toronto’s graduate business school, located in Downtown Toronto.
- Additionally, the University of Toronto has been offering undergraduate courses in commerce and management since 1901.
- However, the school was formally established in 1950 as the Institute of Business Administration, which was then changed to the Faculty of Management Studies in 1972 and subsequently shortened to the Faculty of Management in 1986.
- Furthermore, the school renamed in 1997 after the late Joseph L. Rotman (1935–2015), its principal benefactor.
Visit the official website for additional details.