Apply for the Dean’s Scholarship for Excellence 2020 at the University of Stirling. The deadline for the application is ongoing. The scholarship is for Masters degree in the field of Management Studies. The scholarship is open for Chinese Students.
The Stirling Management School Dean’s Scholarship for Excellence (mainland China) provides scholarships towards tuition fees on the basis of academic merit for Chinese postgraduate applicants who have outstanding performance in their undergraduate studies.
- This scholarship is only available to Chinese students studying full time at the Stirling campus in 2020/21.
- Additionally, Chinese applicants who meet the following criteria will be considered for the scholarship:
- Students from 985/211 universities who achieve at least 80% in their undergraduate studies
- Also, students from other Chinese universities who achieve at least 85% in their undergraduate studies
- Furthermore, students should enroll in any full-time Masters course in Stirling Management School in the academic year 2020/21.
Value of Scholarship
- Stirling Management School Dean’s Scholarship for Excellence (China) 2020 offers a 70% fee reduction.
All Chinese applications will be considered automatically and those successful will be notified.
About the University
The University of Stirling is a UK research-intensive campus university founded by the Royal charter in 1967. Additionally, it is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate. Since its foundation, it has expanded to have four Faculties, a Business School, a Graduate School, and a number of Institutes and Centres covering a broad range of subjects.