Apply for Competitive Scholarship at KDC in Australia. The deadline for this application is 1st December 2022.
KDS invite you to discover for yourself why more families are choosing King David. With core values of inclusivity, egalitarianism and social justice, King David students thrive in a warm and caring educational environment with a focus on student wellbeing, academic excellence.
The King David School is a finalist in the Australian Education Awards 2020 for Best Student Wellbeing Program. Also, this award recognizes the most outstanding program or initiative developed by a school in Australia to improve student health and wellbeing.
Our KDS scholarship is awarded annually to students who demonstrates an outstanding results in their studies. Share the breakthrough moment that led you to pursue a graduate degree. Moreover, have you overcome a hardship, or had an incredible moment? Tell us about it! The KDS contest Scholarship is awarded to a graduate students who applies and matriculates to a graduate program participating in the KDS application. Also, KDS release our scholarships twice a year on June 1st and on December 1st.
The King David Schools’ Foundation is the fundraising arm of King David Schools. Jewish education is the key to the survival of our special Jewish community. Likewise, the King David Schools’ Foundation ensures the sustainability of our schools by raising funds for subsidies, teacher and curriculum advancement, infrastructure improvement
All applicants must have:
- Any graduate and undergraduate students can apply
- Also, 2.5 or better grade point average
- Additionally, apply to a graduate program using the KDS application
- Moreover, matriculate to a program at a participating college or university
- Likewise, applicants should be a commencing student registered as full-time for on-campus study
The winners will awarded:
- 1st place – $1500
- 2nd place – $1000
- 3rd place – $500
- Complete and submit the KDS Scholarship application
- Also, upload CV/Resume (optional)
- Additionally, upload unofficial transcripts in the Academic History section
- Similarly, self-report GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section