The Cleveland Foundation opens applications for the Scholarships in the USA. The deadline for the application is 15th March 2020. The name of the scholarship is Cleveland’s Future Engineers Scholarship in USA, 2020. The Cleveland Foundation is providing the scholarships for the Bachelors degree in the field of Maths, science, engineering, or computer technology.
- The Cleveland Foundation is offering Cleveland’s Future Engineers Scholarship, 2020 for high school students entering into STEM programs at universities in the USA.
The candidates should meet the following requirements for the Scholarships in the USA
- Candidates applying for Cleveland’s Future Engineers Scholarship, 2020 must be high school seniors graduating from and residing in Cuyahoga County.
- Additionally, applicants must have received an acceptance at an accredited four-year university or college.
- Also, candidates must have a CGPA of at least 3.2 on a 4.0-grade scale.
- Furthermore, they should demonstrate interest and academic achievements in engineering, math, science or computer technology to be eligible for Cleveland’s Future Engineers Scholarship, 2020.
Value of the Scholarship
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive partial funding, based on the earnings of the fund.
- The organizer will take the application, academic performance in STEM fields and evidence of interest into consideration for selecting the candidates.
- Also, it gives preference to students seeking a career in civil engineering.
About The Cleveland Foundation
- The Cleveland Foundation was the world’s first community foundation.
- Additionally, as of December 2011, it is America’s fourth-largest community foundation, with assets of $1.62 billion and annual grants of around $84 million.
- Also, the foundation serves Greater Cleveland, including Cuyahoga, Lake and Geauga counties.
- Similarly, it is made up of more than 800 funds representing individuals, families, organizations, and corporations.
- Furthermore, the current president and chief executive officer with assets of $1.62 billion and annual grants of around $84 million.
For further details about the program, visit the official website.