Application forms for Civil Society Leadership Awards 2020 are already open. It is platform for talented international students to step outside their country for master’s degree.
Civil Society Leadership Awards
Civil Society Leadership Awards is the fully-funded scholarship scheme funded by Open Society Foundations. This scholarship is another generous scholarship with giant funding and awards.Moreover, it is for international student which has outstanding academic talents as well as visionary and passionate about serving society and mass.
Who can apply for this Awards?
In general, any student from eligible country who is commencing master’s study in any eligible academic departments can apply for this scholarship.
Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cambodia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Laos, Libya, Myanmar/Burma, Republic of Congo, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
Any international student pursuing master’s degree under any of the following departments will be eligible to apply for Civil Society Leadership Awards 2020,
- Communications, Journalism & Media
- Culture, History & Society
- Development Studies
- Education Management & Leadership
- Environment & Natural Resource Management
- Gender Studies
- Human Rights
- Law (including Human Rights law)
- Politics & International Studies
- Public Health Policy & Health Managemen and Public Administration
- Public Policy
- Social Policy
- Social Work
In addition to that, Civil Society Foundations tries to make application and selection process biased. So, every applicant despite their race, religion, ethics, sex, and age are encouraged to apply.
In order to be a successful candidate, you must meet the following criteria
- Firstly, you must be citizens from eligible country commencing masters degree in an eligible course and additionally, your graduation date of bachelor program should be no later than May 15, 2019.
- Following, you must have excellent academic records. Similarly, you must be able to demonstrate the possibility or capability of being an outstanding future leader.
- In addition to that, you must be able to prove language proficiency set by the institution which you are applying for. They can be in English, German or in French.
- Also, you must present evidence of work experience in their chosen field.
- Furthermore, you must be able to participate in an intensive pre-academic summer school in July or August 2020 as well as start your degree program in August or September 2020.
However, all the interested candidates must either online application or paper application to apply for Civil Society Leadership Awards 2019.
The last day to send applications for Civil Society Leadership Awards is May 15, 2019, Eastern Daylight Time.