The applications are open for the fully-funded scholarship program in Psychology at Cardiff University. Interested applicants can apply until 3rd February 2020.
- Cardiff University is offering scholarships for a Ph.D. degree in the field of Psychology.
- Interested candidates can apply to this scholarship.
- Cardiff University provides this scholarship.
- The value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + Maintenance grant + Other allowances.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Fully Funded Program in Psychology
- They should be competitive and should have a first-class/good upper second degree, or a distinction/merit at masters level, in a relevant subject.
- Also, the candidate should be able to prove his/her ability to carry the research and should submit relevant research during the interview.
- Additionally, the candidate should be able to learn fast, work in a team across diverse research areas and with animals.
- Similarly, they should be able to understand complex problems and apply practical solutions.
- Moreover, they should have good numerical and communication skills.
- Furthermore, if they have previous experience with programming, it is considered an advantage.
Value of the scholarship
- tuition fees at UK/EU rate.
- A maintenance grant of 15,009 pounds.
- Additionally an additional allowance of 2,250 pounds.
- The last date to apply for Cardiff University – Ph.D. Scholarships in Psychology, 2020 is 3rd February 2020.
About Cardiff University
Cardiff University is a public research university located in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom. Founded in 1883 as the University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire, it became one of the founding colleges of the University of Wales in 1893, and in 1997 received (but held in abeyance) its own degree-awarding powers. Additionally, it adopted the public name of Cardiff University in 1999, and in 2005 this became its legal name as it left the University of Wales to become an independent University awarding its own degrees. It is the third oldest university institution in Wales and is the only Welsh member of the Russell Group of leading British research universities.
For more details, visit the official website.