Applications have opened for the Ramboll International Scholarships 2020. The deadline for the scholarship is 1st April 2020. Ramboll is providing scholarships to students for applying for undergraduate and graduate degrees in the field of :
- Engineering, Natural Science, Political Science, Economics and Architecture
Number of Scholarships Granted: 3
The candidates should meet the given criteria for Ramboll International Scholarships 2020
- Applicants for Ramboll Scholarship, 2020 must be studying Engineering, Natural Science, Political Science, Economics or Architecture.
- Also, they must be currently enrolled in a Danish University.
- Additionally, applicants must intend to study outside Denmark.
- Furthermore, they must be a Diploma Engineer in semester 4 – 7 or studying on a Master’s level.
- Also, candidates applying for Ramboll Scholarship, 2020 must send a photo and 10 – 15 lines of text or a small video after they reach the country of study.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive Partial Funding, DKK 25,000
- Letter of motivation
- Also, CV in English
- A Full budget plan for study abroad
- Additionally, Academic transcripts
- Acceptance-at-University documentation
- Similarly, Documentation of courses planning to enroll
- Also, Statements of reference
- Students must submit the application form until 1st April 2020.
- Additionally, they should submit it through the online application system only.
- They should include the following documents with the application:
- Motivated application in English
- Also, the budget for the study abroad providing a full overview of income and expenses related to stay
- Also, Diploma or complete grade transcript
- Similarly, Documentation of acceptance to the host university and starting date.
- Also, Documentation that the courses you plan to enroll in award credit at your home university
- Furthermore, Statements from professors or other relevant references.
- Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945.
- The company employs more than 15,500 experts globally and has especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East, and Asia-Pacific.
- Additionally, with 300 offices in 35 countries, it combines local experience with a global knowledgebase constantly striving to achieve inspiring solutions that make a genuine difference to people.
- Furthermore, Ramboll works across the following markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting.