Call for Papers: TEBEC International Conference 2021. The conference will be held in Israel, from August 31st – September 1st, 2021. The conference will be organized by TEBEC (Tourism, Economic, Business, education conference). The TEBEC International Conference 2021 aims to bring together international researchers, government officials, and industry practitioners to share their research on the issues related to Media and communication, tourism, Economic, Business, education social science.
TEBEC is a multidisciplinary conference with the following topics, and Media and Communication Studies scholars are welcome:
- Social Sciences
- Media and Communication
- Organizers of the conference welcome online submissions written in the English language that is closely related to the areas specified in the call for papers.
- The abstract must have a minimum of 250 words and a maximum of 500 words and the font size must be 12 times new roman font.
- The abstract should include the research objectives, methodology, and scope of the investigation, and summary of findings.
- Please take note that only online submissions, thus filling in the Abstract Submission Form, will be accepted and all abstracts sent by email, fax, or post will not be considered.
- Authors are also advised to proofread their abstracts because abstracts will be reproduced from the online submission. Any error in spelling, grammar or data will appear online or in print.
- Approximately 3-5 keywords (words or phrases) suitable for indexing and on-line search purposes should be supplied. Keywords field should contain all the essential words or phrases of the title and of the abstract.
- Authors of the submitted abstracts for presentation must also make separate registration for the conference by filling in the Registration Form.
- An acceptance/rejection letter will be emailed within 10 working days.
All submissions are peer-reviewed. All accepted papers/abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings on our website. The proceeding will have an ISBN number. Proceedings of the conference will be published one month after the conference. For more information visit tebec.org or email at [email protected]
- Conference Dates: 31st August, 2021 – 1st September, 2021
- Place of Conference: Tel Aviv, Israel
- Conference Organizer: TEBEC
- Organizer Contact: [email protected]
Given the continued global health emergency of the COVID-19 pandemic, TEBEC 2021 will be held as a hybrid conference (online and offline), and further detailed information will be announced based on the status of COVID-19.