Apply for the Buckley Scholarship at the University of Waikato 2021. the deadline for the application is 31st August 2020. The scholarship is for Bachelors degree in the field of Management.
To be eligible, candidates must:
- be completing Year 13 of their secondary schooling in the year prior to taking up the Scholarship (but see clause 1.2);
- Additionally, be intending to enroll full-time (a full-time academic year comprises 120 points) in the first year of study at the Waikato Management School at the University of Waikato, in the year of tenure;
- Also, be intending to enroll in at least one paper in Accounting, in the year of tenure;
- Likewise, have performed at a high standard in the National Certificate in Educational Achievement (NCEA) Level 2 or equivalent; and
- Furthermore, be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
- Also, the University may consider candidates who are taking a ‘gap year’ in the year of application if they meet the eligibility criteria
Value of Scholarship
- The Scholarship will have a value of up to NZD 1,500. it offers the amount at the discretion of the Selection Panel and the basis is criteria such as the period of enrolment, grades, financial need, number of credits enrolled, number of applicants.
The University of Waikato is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand, with a satellite campus located in Tauranga. Established in 1964, it was the first university in New Zealand to be designed from a blank canvas.
Visit the official page for more information.