Apply for the Scholarships at Bournemouth University 2021 in the UK. The deadline for the application is 31st October 2020.
The scholarship is for Bachelors degree.
Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for supporting students, the Bournemouth University is proud to announce its BU Partnership BINUS Indonesia Scholarships in the UK.
Furthermore, the purpose of this application program is to provide financial support for Indonesian students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at BU.
Established in 1992, Bournemouth University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Poole , South West England. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Weymouth, Yeovil, Poole, Dorchester. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, Bournemouth University (BU) is a large coeducational higher education institution.
Applicants must meet the given criteria for the eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: BA (Hons) International Hospitality & Tourism Management (Top-up), BA (Hons) Business & Management (Top-up) degree program at BU.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Also, you must be resident in Indonesia at the time of application
- Likewise, you will automatically receive this award as a student from BINUS
- Furthermore, you must be studying a relevant course with the Bournemouth University Business School
- How to Apply: For this opportunity, you will be automatically considered when you have enrolled in an applicable course with the BU Business School. Additionally, you don’t need to apply and will receive the program in the form of a tuition fee reduction during your first year.
- Supporting Documents: You must upload your award transcripts to the myHub website during the admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent record.
- Language Requirement: Applicants having good proficiency in the English language is desirable.
Benefits: The award will worth £2,000 and awarded as the tuition fee reduction.