Apply for the Adelman Essay Writing Contest 2020. The deadline for the competition is 30th November 2020.
Adelman Travel Group is awarding a $500 award through its Travel Agency program. Additionally, the Adelman scholarship is essay-based and open to all US students who are enrolled full-time in any field of study in an accredited school of the United States.
For the Adelman Essay Writing Contest 2020,
- The contest is open for US Nationals.
- Additionally, the program is open to all majors
- Furthermore, to be qualified, the applicants must be full time in school
- Also, they must be 18 or older
- Likewise, the candidates should be students attending a US college
- Furthermore, they should have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Moreover, they must be able to deliver all identified documents such as proof of enrollment, college schedule and hours, essay, GPA and other information if appropriate and necessary.
- The students will receive a $500 award for the spring semester of 2021.
- Additionally, they can use this grant only for educational expenses, including tuition, books, rooming, and other appropriate costs.
- Furthermore, this prize will be posted to the school for student use.
Applicants must email Ms. Paola with the following information:
- Write a 500-800 word essay explaining a travel experience either internationally, in a different country, or a different state that transformed you. Additionally, reflect on any perspectives gained, passions or skills nurtured, or how this experience has impacted your career decisions.
- Similarly, the student’s name, address, phone number, and name of the college you’re attending.
- Supporting Documents: Also, the students must provide proof of enrollment, acceptance letters and other information to Adelman Travel if selected for this reward.
- Entry Requirements: Likewise, when submitting the essay in your email, the essay file must be in .docx format. Only one essay submission per applicant.
- Language Requirement: English
Visit the official website for additional details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and for more opportunities.