Applications have opened for the Academic Excellence Awards in the UK at Aberystwyth University. The interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The University is providing the scholarship for Bachelors degree in the field of Management and Business, Computer Science, Law and Criminology.
The candidates should meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Academic Excellence Awards in the UK at Aberystwyth University.
- The applicants for the scholarships should have A-levels, HSC, International Baccalaureate or equivalent.
- Similarly, the applicants must not be students of any higher education institution including Aberystwyth for one year or more.
- Also, the candidates applying should accept the offer by the scholarship application deadline.
- Additionally, the applicants need not submit a separate scholarship application.
- Also, the applicants must submit a written statement on why they should get the scholarship.
- Furthermore, the Univerity expects the candidates to submit their interest in being considered for the scholarship.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive an award of 2,000 pounds towards tuition fees.
The candidates must meet the following criteria
- Grades AAA at A-level
- Also, DDD in the BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma;
- 34 points in the International Baccalaureate;
- Furthermore, the University also considers additional UK/EU qualifications.
About the University
- Aberystwyth University is a public research university in Aberystwyth, Wales. Aberystwyth was a founding member institution of the former federal University of Wales.
- The university has over 8,000 students studying across 3 academic faculties and 17 departments.
- Founded in 1872 as University College Wales, Aberystwyth, it became a founder member of the University of Wales in 1894 and changed its name to the University College of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- Also, in the mid-1990s, the university again changed its name to the University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- Furthermore, on 1 September 2007, the University of Wales ceased to be a federal university and Aberystwyth became independent again
Visit the official website for further details.