U.K. studies – Visa assistance

Home Forums UK Discussion about Visa in the UK U.K. studies – Visa assistance

This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by Tonney Hawk.

    Prabhakar Kafle

    I am a student from outside the European Union and am planning to apply to the UK for study. I wanted to know how to get a VISA to study in the U.K.


      • Rivalni Septiadi

        Hi Prabhakar,

        Hope you are fine.
        Thanks for the query.
        In order to apply for the UK study visa you first need to apply for a course at a UK university.Once you get the offer of admission from the university the relevant documentation has to be done keeping into consideration the guidelines put up by the UK High Commission for the international students.
        If you have any further queries, don’t hesitate to reply back or start a new thread.



      • Tonney Hawk

        I am Tonney Hawk , a part time tutor at New York University and an online student helper.
         I have a team of 8 writers who offer quality assignment help on essays, Research papers, econometrics, Thesis, proposal, Project writing ,paraphrasing ,finance, Accounting  ,Matlab, computer science, calculus ,statistics and general essays, philosophy, psychology and Actuarial science The cost per page is $ 10 (but  negotiable for bulk assignment) You will pay having gone through the work.
        My email :[email protected]
        Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HAGzPJFH0ROKyFocK1mXh5


You must be logged in to reply to this topic.