In the United States (US) Universities, SheBegan Women’s Magazine will grant the fully funded International Scholarship for Women (ISW) to the women for full-time research or study. The scholarship is available at recognized Canadian or U.S. institutes to both graduates, as well as postgraduate students. Since 1998, international Scholarship for Women (ISW) has been existing. The international scholarship for women (ISW) program offers sponsorship for women studying full-time graduate, undergraduate, or postdoctoral programs in the U.S.A. The full education funding grants are offered to the women of all countries other than Iran, to study in U.S. Universities and exemption for the women, those are ISW institution members.
First preference will be given to the women that prove prior dedication to the charitable or volunteering work for empowering women in their specific fields and also to the women through professional, community, or civic work.
Fully Funded International Scholarship for Women
Recipients of the Fully Funded International Scholarship for Women will receive the following benefits:
- Health insurance in sponsorship with Sunlife insurance company
- Expense on Return flight: US$1600 (Once per anum)
- Undergraduate degree sponsorship: US$18,000
- Likewise, for Master’s/first professional degree sponsorship: US$28,000
- Similarly, for Doctoral degree sponsorship: US$26,000
- As well as for postdoctoral degree sponsorship: US$32,000
- Books & Literature expense: US$1000 per year
- Monthly stipend of US$1200 for an undergraduate student, US$1600 for Master student, US$1800 for Doctoral Student and flexible package for the post-doctorate student.
Eligibility for the International Scholarship for Women
Women from all around the world can apply for the Fully Funded International Scholarship for Women. However, citizens of Iran are not eligible for the scholarship. Further, the candidates applying for the scholarship must meet the age requirements set by the university. Also, the candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Hold an educational grade (received abroad or in the U.S.) equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in the U.S. for enrollment application on master’s program, hold a degree equivalent to a master degree in the U.S. to apply for a doctoral grade program, or hold a valid doctoral degree to apply for a post-doctorate position.
- Committed to dedicate herself to the intended educational plan, if selected. The Candidate needs to sign a commitment letter upon receiving the ISW Scholarship.
- Plan to go back to her home nation to take up a professional occupation.
- Be competent in English. Unless the candidate can confirm that her resident lingo is English and that she obtained her undergraduate degree or secondary diploma taught in the English language, or that she needs to submit a letter that provides evidence of her work as a full-time researcher enrolled in English taught program, IELTS, or English language proficiency evidence is mandatory.
- Candidates should receive admission in a full-time degree program. ISW does not offer sponsorship for a part-time course or research or study.
- ISW does not provide sponsorship for distance-learning programs, language courses, exchange program courses, and short duration courses.
How to apply for the International Scholarship for Women
Candidates must download and complete the application form for the Fully Funded International Scholarship for Women. The applicants must send the completed application via email to the organizers. Along with the application, the candidates must also attach the following documents:
- Conditional admission letter from the U.S. University in medical, engineering or science program
- Evidence of candidate’s English reading, writing and speaking proficiency
- Likewise, detailed Resume enlisting all the extra-curricular activates and volunteer participation by the candidate
- Two recommendation letters from professors of last attended an educational institute
- Research proposal for Doctoral degree program applicants and study plan for master degree course applicants is also mandatory
- Motivation letter that states why you wish to study in the U.S. as well as how ISW Scholarship can help you
SheBegan will accept the first batch of fully funded International Women Scholarship application until April 20, 2020. While the deadline for the second batch is June 30, 2020.